PE FOAM INSULATION
INSULATION FOR ROOFS, WALLS & FLOORS
· Excellent for preserving and/or resisting heat and cooling energy.
· Provides strong protection against water & moisture.
· Right density for optimum thermal resistance and durability.
· Effective anti-vibration and expansion joint material for underground structure, runway and prefabricated housing.
INSULATION FOR REFRIGERATORS, AIRCONDITIONERS AND AIR HANDLING UNITS
· Non-crosslinked, closed cells effectively controls condensation problems.
· Water/moisture and chemical resistant.
· Optimum density for optimum thermal resistance and durability.
· Does not absorb odor thereby minimizing occurrence of damage caused by pests/animals.
E-WHA FOAM IS A COST-EFFICIENT INSULATION
· Lightweight, flexible and easy-to-cut
· Optimum thickness minimizes cost on accessories
· May be applied using glue, rugby or may be supplied with adhesive on one side
· Non-toxic, non-irritant
· Chemical and water resistant
· Non-toxic and does not cause irritation
· Minimum accessories even if installed under roof purlins.
PE heat insulation contains PE-68 fire block, which prevents the material to make flame in case of fire and instead let it melt into liquid.